Final Bid Deadline: 28th February 2018
Final Notification Date: 25th May 2018
Project Duration 6 months to 36 months
Total Eligible Project Costs: £25k – £1 million
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £19 million to deliver game changing or disruptive innovations with significant potential for impact on the UK economy.
- This competition is open to the best business-led cutting-edge or disruptive ideas or concepts with a view to commercialisation.
- They can come from any technology and apply to any part of the economy. They can also fit into one or more of Innovate UK’s 4 priority sectors for growth.
- To lead a project you must: Be a UK-based business; be a business of any size; carry out your project in the UK; work alone or in collaboration with others.
- An applicant can only submit one project application per competition round. If more than one application per round is submitted, only the first application will be considered for assessment.
- Priority will be given to proposals that are likely to lead to sustainable gains in productivity or access to new overseas markets through export led business growth.